Coach Practitioner Certification
The Coach Practitioner Certification will build the necessary skills to be a proficient coach through learning, practicing, taking risks and truly believing in your untapped abilities. The breath of this training will allow you to effectively coach on any topic while the depth will afford you the ability to uncover meaning in every movement with your clients.
Throughout the training you will learn creative methods for: establishing agreements, asking powerful questions, expanding perspective, moving through stuck places, designing actions, managing progress and holding clients accountable. This program is both rigorous and fulfilling. You will discover coaching is not just a skill it is a way of being.
Power of Possibility (pre-requisite): This course is a foundational piece of the certification. It is designed to not only teach the process of coaching; it is to develop key skills and methods for coaching clients at any level in the process. This course is required before taking the certification classes.
There are four core courses as part of the certification. The classes are part education, experimentation, and personal/professional application. The following classes can be taken in any order. Each class is offered every 4 months so if you miss it once you will have 3 other opportunities to enroll in it within the year.
1) Honor Your Interior Self: is intended to teach coaches how to help clients align their inner visions, values and beliefs with their exterior world.
2) Design a Creative Environment: is part of this series to teach coaches how to effectively coach a group and what skills, tools and competencies are necessary to develop and utilize when group coaching.
3) Integrate Creative Expression: teaches students how to integrate creativity at different levels in the process to expand perspective and design more desirable results.
4) Source Gifts and Talents: helps coaches learn how to tap into clients' discarded, unused or underused talents. It provides unique tools and techniques to assist clients in seeing that there is not a giant leap between where they are and what they want.
Four learning labs accompany the four certification courses. The labs are designed to deepen the learning. Each session focuses on one part of the coaching education provided during the coaching courses to further understand each important element of coaching.
1) Learning Lab-Ethics/Mentor Coaching
2) Learning Lab-Coaching Models/Mentor Coaching
3) Learning Lab-Tools and Competencies/Mentor Coaching
4) Learning Lab-Discovery Session/Mentor Coaching
$5260 (Payment can be made per class or in total.)
Power of Possibility (pre-requisite):
Tuesday 12:30 pm-8:00 pm; Wednesday 8:30 am-4:30 pm & Thursday 8:30 am-12:30 pm
Remaining 4 Core Courses:
Wednesdays 12:30 pm-8:30 pm &
Thursdays 8:30 am-4:30 pm offered once a month
4 Learning Labs:
Wednesdays 4:30 pm-8:30 pm offered once a month